"As an independent entrepreneur, my personal brand is everything. Before Kelly, I thought I had done a good job of "getting my name out there" via Social Media. However, after Kelly, I now realize that Social Media isn't about letting others know what you're doing; but rather telling others what you want them to know about your brand. It's also not just about followers, but about the quality / potential of said followers. KBru's Social Analytics and personal training have changed our efforts from amateur to professional. With Kelly's direction, we've converted our Social Media outlets from a fledgling Public Relationship effort into a quantifiable Sales & Marketing tool."
- Dave Dusick, RaceTrack Engineering
"Kelly's quality of work speaks for itself, she has generated relationships with fans that gives them a deeper look in the programs she represents. She has embraced social media and has been able to make a huge mark in a relatively untapped area of motorsports."
- Bryan Sellers, Team Falken Tire
"Kelly always comes up with new ways to attract new people to both twitter and Facebook. Though that, she's helped my fan-base and that of Robust Energy grow significantly. She's very good at following up and also letting me know what is and isn't working. She's the best at keeping all the fans posted on what's happening on race weekends, and she does it all with a sweet attitude."
- Jan Heylen, Snow Racing, Wright Motorsports, Dempsey Racing
"I hired Kelly due to recommendations from other clients that are friends of mine to help me get more current with social media. She has definitely stepped up my program, has been very professional and has always provided me with smart and creative advice. I would recommend her to other drivers and teams in a heartbeat."
- Marc Miller, CJ Wilson Racing
"Kelly is great to work with--always professional, and always on top of what needs to be done next. On a race weekend, it is easy to get overloaded, so it is great to have someone I can trust to help me with everything that needs to be done outside the car so that I can focus on driving."
- John Edwards, BMW Team RLL, Fall-Line Motorsports, Stevenson Motorsports
“In the world of motorsports marketing and public relations I have found it hard to find someone who is creative enough to help me stand out from the crowd. Kelly has really helped me turn my brand into something different which the fans can really connect with. She has helped me give the fans the opportunity of getting insight behind the scenes at the track with me over social media, which in turn has helped my social media following continue to grow at a fast rate. She is a creative person and a hard worker which is the perfect combination to help build an athletes brand and help them achieve their PR goals.”
- Dion von Moltke, Flying Lizard Motorsports
"Our experience with KBru Communications has been nothing but positive. Their professionalism is second to none and they have raised our social media presence to levels that we would have unable to achieve without their assistance. We would recommend their services to anyone who is interested in creating a public relations presence."
- Gregg Borland, Owner, ArmsUp Motorsports
"During my time working with Team Falken Tire, KBru Communications displayed the ability to convey not only the overall marketing message of what was happening with our program to the masses but demonstrated the importance of connecting with the individual fan to develop life long followers. With the constant developing strategies for today's social media programs, this was one of the most important aspects of the marketing program in order to create third party ambassadors for Falken Tire."
- Kevin Jones, 2009-2012 ALMS Supervisor, FalkenTire
"I met Kelly a few years ago at a Skip Barber race weekend and found out that she was now involved with the public relations side now in racing. With my racing season last year attending hometown tracks such as Watkins Glen and Lime Rock Park, I thought I would get aim for some more media coverage so I hired and worked with Kelly from August & September 2013. I was very happy with the amount of work that was achieved over the course of the two months. Our press releases were accurate and on time, which was very important to me, especially in this sport. Communications were great and I felt that the specific package I was looking for was achieved. She's highly recommended."
- Stevan McAleer, CJ Wilson Racing
- Andretti Sports Marketing
- Jan Heylen, American Le Mans Series, TUDOR United SportsCar Championship
- BMW Factory Driver John Edwards, American Le Mans Series, TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, IMSA SportsCar Championship
- Dion von Moltke, American Le Mans Series, TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, IMSA SportsCar Championship
- Matt Bell, Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, IMSA SportsCar Championship
- Alec Udell, TUDOR United SportsCar Championship
- Marco Seefried, TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, Snow Racing/Wright Motorsports
- Porsche Factory Driver Wolf Henzler, American Le Mans Series
- Stevan McAleer, Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
- Marc Miller, Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
- Robert Thorne, Pirelli World Challenge
- Alex Figge, Pirelli World Challenge
- Falken Tire Motorsport, American Le Mans Series
- Fall-Line Motorsports, IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge
- EFFORT Racing, Pirelli World Challenge
- RaceTrack Engineering
- Kyle Kaiser Racing, Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires
- iAdvance Motorsports